Tuesday, June 8, 2010

NEW - Decorate it Yourself Workshops

I am SO excited to introduce my first
Decorate It Yourself Workshop.

Ever wish you could learn the tricks-of-the-trade to decorate your own home? Now you can. These are 1-Day seminars that teach you the step-by-step decorating process that help YOU decorate ANY room in your home using an amazing 6-Step Process that works every time, in every room, whether using what you already have, buying new furniture or a combination of both. All the information is on my website:
http://www.dorschinteriors.com/register.html








After - Using the 6-Step Process
Our first workshop is July 13th. This is such a great opportunity for me to teach and meet new friends. I can't wait!!! I have a great feeling about this.....

Stay tunned for more blogs on our success!
Till next time,
Alba






No comments:

Post a Comment